Thursday, February 28, 2008

"I DON'T WANT TO GO!"

This is the phrase Layla screamed as we left cousin Karen's house last night. Layla spent the evening with Karen and puppies Maddox and Punk while Dave and I went to the ISU V. KU game. Layla hadn't seen Karen for awhile so I wasn't sure how she would feel about us leaving her there. Apparently it wasn't the leaving US she minded, it was the leaving KAREN at the end of the night that proved to be traumatic. As Dave was trying to get her out the door to go home Layla was holding the door jam so tightly she was white knuckled. We listened to screams of "I DON'T WANT TO GO" for at least 20 minutes in the car until she passed out. Needless to say, cousin Karen is one heck of a babysitter! Layla highly recommends her.

1 comment:

Eric and Karen said...

Layla Faye-
You can come back to my house anytime you want! We certainly know how to have a good time!
*k

And oh my gosh, that picture is amazing and 100% Layla! So cool!